MySql Backup

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register
Schedule not running Options · View
Shin
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:18:48 PM

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I'm newbie here. The program looks very promising. But I have a little glitch to ask.

Run now button works perfectly. But advanced backup schedule is never fire.

I've redownload -> reinstalled SQL Backup with Azure last couple days.

However the scheduler still not firing. I then check with Event viewer , no error shown.

I think , it might because my server is config in Thai locale. The date/time is in Thai format (which sometimes happened to cause problem with other software as well)
I.e.
1. the clock shown in dd/mm/yyyy
2. the year part is kind of different from USA style - USA year 2014 = TH year 2557

I think this is the root cause of this problem, because every time I double click .jobx to open program and check the Advanced Backup Schedule screen., the "Next Full Backup Start:" always shown in wrong YEAR . (I've set it to 12/02/2557 , but after reopen the program it will show 12/02/3100 <-- looks like locale conversion issue ?)

Meanwhile, I'm testing the solution you posted on https://sqlbackupandftp....scheduler.aspx#post3666
and will update the result with you later today

Any suggestion ?
Thanks,
Shin
AlexP
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:50:00 AM

Groups: Administrators, Registered

Hello,

Could you please try to schedule a backup job using SqlBak project?
It uses another scheduler components.

Regards,
Alexey.
Shin
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 2:19:27 AM

Groups: Registered

Hello,

Thanks but sorry I can't use SqlBak due to some reason. (try to send PM but your PM box was full)

Anyway, I try with Windows Task Scheduler it works ! Unfortunately only diff backup. ( "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pranas.NET\SQLBackupAndFTP\SQLBackupAndFTP.exe" -rn "E:\Task\SQLExpr.jobx" -diff )
The full backup always show Last Run Result as 0x41301 and never finish. ( "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pranas.NET\SQLBackupAndFTP\SQLBackupAndFTP.exe" -rn "E:\Task\SQLExpr.jobx" )

Thanks
Shin.

PS. I did follow instruction in https://sqlbackupandftp....scheduler.aspx#post3666 but I can't find any log file at all.
Alexander Omelchenko
#4 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 10:38:00 AM

Groups: Administrators, Registered

To solve this issue please try to install the latest version of SQLBackupAndFTP.